Thursday, April 30, 2009

Miss You like a child misses thier blanket.......




I've been lying here all night...
Listenin to the rain....
Talkin to my heart and tryin to explain...
Why sometimes I catch myself wonderin wat might have been....
Yes I do think about you, every now and then....

The greenz doesnt seem greener anymore....
The wind doesnt move beneath my wingz...
The smell of ur skin still lingers...
Your words are the song,my heart still singz..

There is no passing thought in my mind,without you..
There is no happy moment i see..
My life seems so meaningless n low...
Wish you smile and come back to me..

I can never forget the 'warmth' of that hug...
Which never meant anythin for you, like it did to me...
I will alwayz cherish those wonderful moments and time..
Forever in my heart they will be..

The hardest thing in life..
Is sayin gud bye to the one you love..
The most unluckiest of them all..
Is the one who is not being loved in return..

I cant live without you dear...
U dunno how lovely you are..
Why is it soo difficult for me...
To get you off my mind and my world??

Here comes the rainz again...
Washin away my tears..
Drenched in my pain again..
Will i ever get back those years??

I dont wanna cry anymore..
coz it will do no good to me..
I dont wanna dream anymore..
coz it will never be fulfilled in glee...

Remember me as a gal who loved..
Loved you, more than it seems..
Remember you are the loser...
A loser, more than it seems..

Some amazin 'MISS YOU' Quotez

"Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have."

"I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't"

"Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore"

"I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you"

"I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life"

11 comments:

  1. The poem is toooo gooood...Swthrt who inspired u to write this..???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. i read that poem and wonder.. that is not fantasy and imagination, that is just so true.. happens to so many of us..

    Haiku Poems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..Sorry, i dint get ur name...thnx for commenting :) Well your right...it aint any imagination..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. thannx for visitng my blog.. the name is Saara.. do drop by again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don you worry ShILpZ the world is very small :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

    John Quincy Adams (1767-1848)

    {Read it on your blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) thnx Hemanth...yes d quote is rightly said...apt for d situation !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. crap in its purest form.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOEVER... u PURE ball-less 'Anonymous'.. Thanx 4 ur comment...

    ReplyDelete