Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Hitched ;)







**Dedicated to my wonderful family**
A Piscean by Birth...A Dreamer by nature...Quite a fun loving character...Yeah ! Datz me :)

As a kid, I alwayz loved attending marriages...I loved the cheerfulness, eternal bliss and togetherness marriages brought to people. Every cousin's marriage was the most awaited event of the season..what to buy..what to wear..how they dressed up the bride/groom...what they did...how they smiled..how they held hands...how they drank juice from the same SLICE bottle !! Phew, it undoubtedly lit my face n I would teleport to a dream world... n think WHEN WILL I DO ALL THIS??!! :) lolzz...except the person's face was hollow in my dreams ;)

Over the years, I went on to understand marriage closely..It wasn't all about happiness n joy...it was about families...people...complications... relationships...sacrifices...departing !! yes..the girl's life would change for good, better, best !! New house, new road, new address, new family, new bed, new bathroom !! Gawddd...sounded dreadful!!

There was one more thing I never understood when I was young...How do they find HUSBANDS??!! The word HUSBAND felt so choking...(In case of arranged marriage that is) I alwayz used to wonder how do 2 strangers just meet and start living life together?? How can they just accept to live with each other after 1 or 2 coffees or dinners??How do u you know if he will love you?? How do u know he is the ONE???!!! Questions were endless..........

WELL!!! All said n done...the day finally arrived when I had to see a guy !! Here begins d fun :) I never wanted to be sitting in a room full of people with almost all eyez gazing at me...n it happened exactly :)...The next sticky situation I clearly and really dint want to be in but i knew eventually i had to was, talking to the guy in a separate place alone !! Itz not that we never meet people before...but this is different !!! OMGG!!! I had never been that nervous ever :) lolzz ..I hardly spoke !! :) Man..it was more worse than I thought it would be ;) I was shit scared...n our Mr.Lawyer made sure he acted like a typical lawyer+husband material !!

After a few rendez-vous, I just knew he was the ONE!! Trust me it happens..I never believed it will happen, until it happened to me :) All my questions were answered :) Even before I knew what was happening I knew it was him..it has to be him !! For once I felt a deep sense of satisfaction about my decision...

Then started the TOM n JERRY show ;) Thanks to all the people who were involved during those times!! God alwayz makes sure we really need what we are asking for and then he gives it to us...It also has more value when you gain it the tough way...and the experience only makes you stronger in your love and deeper in your belief !!

Ah yaussssss...Finally, after much huu-haaz and quite some important time...it was decided !!!I was gonna get married to this amazing, wonderful and fantabulous man - AMOGH :)...it was too good to be true but yeahh baby it was happening !! :) I am indeed very lucky to have found a great best friend, solace, guide and the love of my life in my HUSBAND!! :) (doesn't sound dat bad after all) ;)

Enagagement was a snapshot of what to expect from Marriage...and am sure it will be an occasion never to be forgotten :)

The countdown has begun, preparations are in full zoom, excitement is building and I am feeling NOSTALGIC !! :-S I guess I haven't still realized the changes and effect it will have in my life...What an emotional, behavioral,
demographical change I will be going thru... When I get back from office I would be having dinner with Ma n Dad instead of Mummy n Daddy...I would be chatting up with Vasu instead of Yashu...n I would be seeing Velvet n Rovi(I still feel hez among us) instead of my Snoozy Baby...I will have Amogh by my side..out of nowhere!! :O What kind of a toll would it take on me?? Will I be able to cope up with it?? So many thoughts keep rushing thru my minds inner eye during my contemplating times!! Again, I have no answer... I guess I just have to go thru with it... !!! :( I will miss u all...((....y do these tears roll by??!! damnn!!!)) :( :( :(

Somewhere in the corner of my heart, I get a sense of courage n strength when I remind myself that I have my Amogh by my side...He knows in n out of me..he knows how to handle me n make me happy n smile :) Hez everything I thought my husband should be and he is also everything I thought no guy on this earth can be except for SRK in his movies...n there you go..my SRK...my real life hero :)

:) :) :) I just can't wait to spend life with Amo...I just can't wait for my marriage n my dream HM ;) n I reallyyy reallyyy cant wait for an AWESOME, KICKASS, FUN life together with Ma n Dad n Vass n Amo and all of their family :) Love u all !!

Thanks Mom n Dad n Yash n Ajji n Chikki n Suni n Uncle n Sowmi n Gowri n Bhargi n Snoo for making it all happen and making me what I am today !! Love u all :)


Finally, Love u Baby!! :)

5 comments:

  1. putti,
    neenyavaga ishtu doddolade?:(
    nanna putta shiluge madve,can't believe.
    chinna have a wonderful life with amogh.
    be happy,i am always with you

    amma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinnu
    Neenu innu ondu thingalalli maduveyagi Gandana manege (aduu ashthu doora!!)hogthiyantha nenesikondrene alu barthide.Neenu thumba adjustable hudugi addarinda allina vathavaranakke hondikollodu ningenu kashta agalla anno nambike ide.All the best.Amogh anthaha olleya huguda sikkirodu ninna punya. wonderful life is waiting ahead for both of you.

    (Note:Sheelu nange onde ondu ase.Ninna maduveli Amogh Varapujege baruvaga, namma maduveli neenu unclena stare madthidda videona display madi aa tharane Amoghna stare madalu yaradru babyna ready madabekuntha!!!Any suggestions?/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sheelu
    ninna writeup odi emotional agibittidde,so main vishayane bareyalu marethe.Ninge manassina bhavanena thumba chennagi vyaktha padiso kale ide.So why don't you take up literature as second profession?
    Maduveyinda ninna lifenalli agabahudada badalavanegala bagge thumba chennagi analyse madi barediddiya.the Writeup is simply superb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one.. Guess even I have all the questions that u had before your marriage.. Life changes after marriage.. :) Keep writing ..

    ReplyDelete